Liberty Grove Presents: Our Top 3 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Blogs


A blog is kind of an interesting word, don’t you think? It helps to understand where it came from. It was first coined as a “weblog” in 1997. And then, in 1999, someone separated “Weblog” into 2 words, as in “we blog” and the blog was born. Early blogs were often more like personal diaries or journals. Business blogs came later and have, for many companies, become an integral part of their marketing.


At Liberty Grove, we blog in order to share topics of interest with clients and prospective clients alike. In 2019, many of our blogs were about Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. It’s the newest of all the Microsoft ERP software solutions and therefore has warranted a great deal of our attention.


Summarized below are:


Our Top 3 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Blogs


Click on any headline to read the full blog.


Dynamics 365 Business Central: Grow Beyond the Limits of Your Basic Accounting Software

Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is a shining example of an ERP solution that goes far beyond the limits of basic accounting software. It is an all-in-one business management solution that helps companies connect their financials, sales, service, and operations to streamline business processes, improve customer interactions, and make better decisions. Dynamics 365 Business Central brings the full power of Dynamics NAV to the cloud and has, at its foundation, a set of trusted, proven technologies that have served millions of users worldwide.


Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central: The Perfect ERP Solution for Finance Companies

Every ERP software product on the planet can handle the basics of financials. So why choose Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central? When you connect to your Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central instance, you immediately gain access to company financial information. Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is designed specifically for business owners, accountants, and executives to keep tabs on profit margins, income and expenditures, and cash flows. With Business Central, you can track the life cycle of your fixed assets, customer payments, and fiscal performance.

Get to Know Some Helpful Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Add-Ons

It would be rare if your chosen ERP software system could meet 100% of your requirements. Typically, it would be more like 95%. The remaining 5% could come in the form of programming: a software configuration or customization that we at Liberty Grove would perform for you. Or, it could come in the form of an add-on. Add-ons are software applications that, as a rule, have been developed by third parties, in other words, not Microsoft. In the Microsoft, world calls these third parties ISVs, Independent Software Vendors. Scores of add-ons that have been developed specifically for Business Central.


Keep Watching Our Blog for More Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central News and Information


You can subscribe to our blog by entering your email address in the box provided in the top right corner of every page on our site. Visit us at www.libertygrove.com.


Call us at 630-858-7388 or email us at nav@libertygrove.com.


Related Article:

What Return on Your Investment Can You Expect from Microsoft Dynamics 365?

Contact Us

Subscribe to our Newsletter

U.S. (Chicago) Office:

18W140 W. Butterfield Road

15th Floor

Oakbrook Terrace IL 60181

Ph: 630-858-7388

nav@libertygrove.com

Canadian (Toronto) Office:

4711 Yonge Street

10th Floor

Toronto ON M2N 6K8

Ph: 416-646-8484

nav@libertygrove.com

Follow Us

  • White Twitter Icon
  • White Facebook Icon
  • White LinkedIn Icon
  • White YouTube Icon

© 1999-2020 Liberty Grove Software Inc. | Privacy Policy